WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a rapidly growing Real Estate Tech/Fintech startup. We merge technology, real estate finance, and innovative ways of making valuable contributions to real estate agents, homeowners, and service providers. Our platform is centered on helping homeowners truly maximize the value of their home before selling it. We provide the expertise, resources, and funding to help achieve that goal.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Property Advisor will be meeting with homeowners and real estate agents to discuss and develop scopes of work for both pre-sale and custom renovation projects. You will be responsible for telling prospective clients on the value of working with Revive as well as educating them on our process. A successful Property Advisor will provide accurate project estimates, keep the project on schedule, and answer any questions that the homeowner or agent might have throughout the process.
- Meet virtually and onsite with agents and homeowners to evaluate projects
- Develop scopes of work from initial meetings and make recommendations on pre-sale renovations that will benefit the home sellers
- Passionately voice support for Revive's products and solutions to real estate agents and brokerages
- Work closely with other members of Revive’s Business Development, Production, and Design teams
- Visit project site regularly to ensure scope, budget, and timeline are being met
- Track all opportunities and notes in the Revive Dashboard
- Follow-up with potential clients after estimates are provided to answer any questions, edit scopes of work, and ultimately close the sale
- Build relationships & successful partnerships with Real Estate Brokerage firms and agents
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years in the interior design or home improvement industry
- Experience in a sales and/or customer-facing role
- Ability to scope out construction projects and answer client questions relating but not limited to kitchens, baths, flooring, roofing, landscaping, and more
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at different stages as well as project schedules (experience with a high volume of work)
- Strong residential construction knowledge and understanding of the process and materials for interior and exterior residential remodeling
- Motivated to learn new technology and processes that changing industry standards as well as client ex
- Experience with project management software such as Buildertrend and Trello
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience collaborating with team members across time zones
Compensation for this role has a base of $45-60k with commission that can also range from $45-60k on top of that.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.