WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a rapidly growing Real Estate Tech/Fintech startup. We merge technology, real estate finance, and innovative ways of making valuable contributions to real estate agents, homeowners, and service providers. Our platform is centered on helping homeowners truly maximize the value of their home before selling it. We provide the expertise, resources, and funding to help achieve that goal.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
We are seeking an experienced Transaction Coordinator to join our team. In this position you will engage directly with homeowners, lenders, attorneys, appraisers to influence a seamless transaction, from beginning to end. An ideal candidate is a highly-organized and motivated individual who can be meticulous with documentation & financial recording while they build genuine and supportive relationships with all parties involved.
- Open and manage multiple escrows at any given time
- Draft contracts and addendums with great attention to detail
- Coordinate with escrow/title officers to ensure that all necessary documents are received and processed in a timely manner
- Manage transaction timelines and deadlines to ensure that all parties involved in the transaction are aware of key dates and deadlines
- Work closely with agents, buyers, sellers, and other parties to provide updates and ensure that all parties are informed throughout the transaction process
- Create and maintain files and records related to transactions, including documents such as purchase agreements, deeds, and other legal documents
- Coordinate with lenders, appraisers, inspectors, and other professionals involved in the transaction process to ensure that all necessary steps are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide support and assistance to agents and brokers as needed to ensure that all aspects of the transaction process are completed smoothly and efficiently
- Consistently and clearly communicate with homeowners, loan companies and real estate industry professionals
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ Years of Transaction Coordinating experience and self-starting approach
- In-depth understanding of escrow and title processes and documentation
- Keen ability to read and interpret preliminary title reports
- Proficient in Google Suite, PandaDoc, and Hubspot
- Real estate industry experience preferred (former agent, escrow assistant, title assistant, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Committed to fully achieving and exceeding daily, weekly and monthly productivity
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience collaborating with team members across time zones
Base compensation for this role will be in the $60-70k range based on previous experience. In addition to base pay, there will be bonuses in place.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.