Revive is a fast-growing startup that is rapidly innovating in the real estate industry for the homeowner. We offer a suite of products to assist homeowners with more convenience, more flexibility, and not leave any money on the table. We do this by offering non-traditional, creative, financing means.
We believe everyone should have the opportunity of maximizing the value of their home. Revive's mission is to become a true partner by investing in our client's profit and providing them with game-changing solutions when selling their home. You'll be joining a fast-paced & fun startup with a hyper-growth mindset.
Revive is looking for a talented, energetic, and self-motivated interior designer to help us with our renovation projects. This is an exciting opportunity for a designer that is interested in bringing their creativity and passion into every new project. This role has room for growth for the right candidate and is based in our office located in Irvine, CA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design renovation projects from conception to completion
- Assist in the sales process by engaging clients and understanding their needs
- Understand all projects in-depth to order materials, equipment, issue subcontracts, and develop change orders
- Work in conjunction with real estate agents and service providers
- Work alongside our project management team to complete and manage all change orders, submittals, and contracts
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging problems to ensure that projects finish on time
- Oversee and schedule all onsite construction
- Ensure contractual conditions of performance and quality are met
- Work alongside our sales team to assess budgets, timelines, and assist in writing detailed scope of works for client contracts
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in either Interior Design or Architecture (not required but preferred)
- Three or more years in the design industry with a concentration in residential projects
- Worked on teams with designers, architects, trades and vendors
- Knowledge of design process, principles, construction methods and creating notated drawings.
- Outstanding computer skills including Sketch Up, Photoshop, and others. (AutoCAD a plus)
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
- Self-disciplined and dependable, able to meet deadlines with little supervision
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills to provide outstanding product application and design solutions for projects
- Detailed field verification and product inventories capabilities
- Deep follow-through to ensure tasks are completed in accordance with quality standards and customer requirements
- Relationship focused to develop and maintain customer and sales relationships
- High mission of service attitude
- Positive attitude, team player with a hands-on approach
Why You Should Apply:
- Generous and competitive salary
- Continuous career development and pathing opportunities
- Product training to develop an in-depth understanding of our product and space
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture'