WHO WE ARE:
Revive is a rapidly growing Real Estate Tech/Fintech startup. We merge technology, real estate finance, and innovative ways of making valuable contributions to Real Estate Agents, Homeowners, and Service Providers. Our platform is centered on helping homeowners truly maximize the value of their home before selling it. We provide the expertise, resources, and funding to help achieve that goal.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
As a Senior Sales Representative, you have an outstanding career opportunity to join and participate in a winning team immediately!
You will respond to inbound leads and engage with real estate agents and homeowners to drive the full sales process. You will also raise awareness of Revive and create interest and referrals from Real Estate professionals.
- Engage inbound leads to convert to closed sales (currently 100% of our opportunities coming from inbound leads)
- Build relationships & successful partnerships with and Real Estate Brokerage firms and agents.
- Passionately voice support for Revive's products and solutions to real estate agents and brokerages.
- Manage the sales process from qualification/discovery to proposal to close
- Expertly communicate the value proposition of Revive via email, phone, and in person (when safe to do so)
- Work closely with other members of the Revive team
- Track all opportunities and notes in our CRM
- Prompt follow up and follow through on all prospect/customer interactions
- Generate referral business via network and customers/prospects
- Meet sales goals, activity, pipeline, and sales targets
- Relationship and business management with Real Estate Brokerages
- Identifying prospective clients' wants and needs through an engaging and consultative sales approach.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years of successful sales experience
- Self-starter with low ego
- Ability to adapt and function effectively and independently within a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Vital networking and relationship-building skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and flourish with independence
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Someone who will appreciate our sales culture: coaching, learning, innovating, and an entrepreneurial approach
- Knowledge of and experience in the Real Estate experience useful
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND ACCOMMODATIONS STATEMENT:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure we are reasonably accommodating for individuals with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process, perform crucial job functions, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment.